E* Delays Bond Sale

This entire Michael McDonnell thing will cause a lot of speculation.

As they have been for over the past year (or longer) there are major management issues inside Dish Network.

From what I know this announcement yesterday came as a surprise, and caused Dish to pull back a few things it was planning on doing it including this bond issue.

It would not surprise me to hear a few more big names to announce they are leaving (for personal reasons of course) within the next few weeks.

Scott Greczkowski said:
This entire Michael McDonnell thing will cause a lot of speculation.
As they have been for over the past year (or longer) there are major management issues inside Dish Network. Dish Network is NOT answering questions at the moment, so all we can do is speculate.

From what I know this announcement yesterday came as a surprise, and caused Dish to pull back a few things it was planning on doing it including this bond issue.

It would not surprise me to hear a few more big names to announce they are leaving (for personal reasons of course) within the next few weeks.

I am kind of shocked to see Dish's stock doing so good today with yesterdays announcement right at the time the stock market was about to close.

I too am curious about the uptick. I see lots of people asking why but no answers.

If there were rumors of a buyout/merger I wonder who would buy them? Viacom? Disney? There are some good matches of content providers and Dish. It would be funny if Comcast or Time Warner made a bid...

S

Echostar financial chief resigns

Which U.S DBS Provider Has The Best Picture Quality? PLEASE VOTE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)