dying 722 -- will DISH replace with a 722K & the OTA tuner module (for FREE)?

I am currently not under contract and would be willing to go back on -- as long DISH replaces my dying 722 with a 772K and the OTA tuner (for free). Has anyone successfully done this already?[/QUOTE

Gave me a 722K when my 622 died and shipped an OTA module--installer didn't have one with him. All at no charge and no contract.:) I've been with 'em for 14+ years though, mighta helped. Good luck!

Ed

When my 722 crapped out they offered to replace with 722 or 722K for free or a 922 or Hopper for free with a new 2 year contract. The module is also available for the Hopper which makes the Hopper pretty flexible. You may as well go that way if you don't mind a new 2 year contract anyway. That way you'll pick up the 1TB hard drive.

About a year back my 722 died. I told Dish that if they replaced it with a K that considering my 722 had built in OTA that I would expect the OTA module free.

When the installer came, he said that they only give out Ks. He created a ticket or the like right while he was here. A few days later the OTA module was in the mail.

Everything was free.

Kudos to Dish!

Sent from my new iPad using SatelliteGuys

As I stated - you will find most will not pay anything for a 722 - K or not when they are replacing a 722, and can get the OTA module free often. No contract extension.

Activating two Hoppers

Dish Anywhere to streaming

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts