DVB-S2 and 8PSK and Symbol Rate 55000 or up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

john_robot

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 24, 2008
Im looking for FTA receiver which have DVB-S2 and 8PSK and Symbol Rate support up to 55000. Can you pls help which brand-model support this ?

why would you need a symbol rate that high? Are there transponders out there with a s/r that high?

The symbol rate on that is only 2200

also unless youre on the other side of the world, you wont be able to see any satellite with an "E" at the end
in the above example its
3837 frequency
H polarity
2200 symbol rate

yeah I know. But there are some wild feeds with higher frequency rates. Do you know any receiver that can do this ? The problem is when it comes to 8PSK most receivers supports only 35000. Do you know anything that support 8PSK SR 45000 ?

I have a Solomend (Openbox)which pull most of the 45000 SRs on Telstar 12 w/out any problem. Problem is that most of them are closed (encrypted):(

I have yet come across a work order that has anything over 35000, and havent seen ANY feeds over that rate.

There are many high SR feeds in Asian region. Open box is not that good for blind scans :(

Are you able to pick up those satellites? If you're in the states or Canada you cant view those satellites (below the horizon) so its a moot point what symbol rate they can get

Status
Please reply by conversation.

I GOT THE LOOT !

strong transponders ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)