Duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, anyone else who unwittingly wandered in here expecting a serious discussion of the issue. Wait, what is the issue again??

"If you quit posting in the duplicate threads, they will go away out the bottom of the page. You are just contributing to the junk by posting in the duplicate threads. Do not post in this thread and see how fast it will disappear!!!"

Seems pretty clear to me....of course I've been here awhile and my mind(whats left of it) works differently now.:D

"If you quit posting in the duplicate threads, they will go away out the bottom of the page. You are just contributing to the junk by posting in the duplicate threads. Do not post in this thread and see how fast it will disappear!!!"

Seems pretty clear to me....of course I've been here awhile and my mind(whats left of it) works differently now.:D

Good thing we listened to that guy.:p

hey!! i like adding emoticons to my posts:D. it lets the reader know what i was feeling when i submitted the post. can you tell me what i'm feeling right now??!!!!!

You sure are a confused young man. All that cloning is having a bad effect on you. Seek help!

1,000 posts of pure crap! Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerosmith, James Taylor and more will rock for Boston Strong Benefit

Chasers close call with the a twitster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts