Duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the memories....?????
Thank God for cameras and sober friends!!!

Lets see, we had a gun pulled on us while we were riding down the strip. That guy went to the hospital after the driver (who is an ex cop and was sober) hit him in the nose so hard that his feet came 2 feet off of the ground.

There was the guy at a condo party that wanted to fight me for wearing a yellow shirt..... We later realized that more was being consumed at that party than alcohol and left. 5 minutes later there was a massive drug bust there. Coke, meth, you name it. I think they arrested 20+ people

There was the female guest that we met and brought back to our condo that spit on two of my friends...twice...then slapped said ex cop and was forcefully evicted from the condo, and I do mean forcefully. She called the cops, and last I saw of her she was in handcuffs.

Then the 10 mile hike, and the running around the restaurant we were in after spilling beer on my crotch yelling "where is the bathroom!?!?!?!" "where is the bathroom!?!?!"

Also the trip to destin, when no one knew we left Panama City. Those welcome to Destin signs sure are helpful:up

I do not advocate any young (or older) people drinking and driving, however we all did stupid stuff in our younger days, and some of us have paid for said mistakes

Did I solve all your problems? Is that even possible? Remember your response may be recorded for quality control assurance. So be careful with your words.
You don't remember?? You compared your product to road apples. It got so ugly your supervisor had to join the call. You blamed your clone for your poor attitude and the unfortunate comparison. Not likely... :rolleyes:

Road apples are horse cow paddies

medium-smiley-014.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerosmith, James Taylor and more will rock for Boston Strong Benefit

Chasers close call with the a twitster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts