Duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was taking some pics at the sexy pics place. what you think???? :D

%5B762%5Dlogonuisimpson.JPG

You think you're ARod?

BTW...is that your startup screen?

thanks cy. i just installed this log on. i currently have windows blinds, the log on studio software and the bootskin. i've never seen this skin for the log on screen. thanks buddy :up

Me too, plus I have iconpackager and cursor XP.

Attachments

• logon.JPG
    logon.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 127
  • desktop.JPG
    desktop.JPG
    235.4 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Looks cool. I stopped using object dock, it always crashed, they wouldn't let me upgrade unless I started to pay.

I payed for windowblinds and iconpackager, the others were free when I started, it should of stayed that way.

Speak for yourself! My posts here have been widely accepted as beneficial to the masses. The deluge of PM's is getting too much for me......I can understand how msmith feels now:p

Come on star, nobody understands how I feel. BUT, I thank you for trying. It takes hard work, and one day you MAY be there. I will help you my child:up

Speak for yourself! My posts here have been widely accepted as beneficial to the masses. The deluge of PM's is getting too much for me......I can understand how msmith feels now:p

I too am aspiring to one day being beneficial to the masses. So far my efforts have been futile. It was suggested by my wife that I start by not spending so much time here. I'm divorcing her. I call that a better start.

I too am aspiring to one day being beneficial to the masses. So far my efforts have been futile. It was suggested by my wife that I start by not spending so much time here. I'm divorcing her. I call that a better start.

I'm pretty sure she wouldn't go for a divorce....where else could she find a guy with such a broad appeal...expert in cloning, duplicates, hippos, lemurs?, not to mention hunting down and capturing dust bunnies behind that entertainment center? I think your place in her heart is assured!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerosmith, James Taylor and more will rock for Boston Strong Benefit

Chasers close call with the a twitster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)