Duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's my great grandfather.

rembrandt_homer_smaller.jpg

Looks like that player for North Carolina.

Cousin OJ, or Juice as I used to call him, and I do not speak anymore. He stole some of my sports memorabillia. I was going to run a sting on him and get it back, but someone told me that did not work out to well for someone.....somewhere....

He may be flooded with PM's asking him for advice, from the welcome site. He asked for it.
I have had PMs out the yin yang. It is great though. I have been giving out the best advice ever. I am such a people person!!!!!!!!!

Cousin OJ, or Juice as I used to call him, and I do not speak anymore. He stole some of my sports memorabillia. I was going to run a sting on him and get it back, but someone told me that did not work out to well for someone.....somewhere....

I have had PMs out the yin yang. It is great though. I have been giving out the best advice ever. I am such a people person!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!

I just got my credit card statement, and it appears my clone ran up some charges on it. I didn't report it, because he actually spent less than my wife does with the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerosmith, James Taylor and more will rock for Boston Strong Benefit

Chasers close call with the a twitster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)