Duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since you guys are twins separated at birth, I'll bet that goes for you too, smith! ;)

or are you clones separated from the petri dish? if so, who's the original?????

Of course I do. Look at that forehead:up Women love the forehead

No we are not clones. We are the same person from mirror universes. I am of course the cool one. Rey is my oposite from the other universe

As you can see I am more "distinguished" looking. And far cooler. Check out Reys HUGE eyes!!! I mean come on, who would want that over what you see above???????

MWHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, what you do not know is i removed the device and placed it in your oatmeal!!!! So the joke is on you my "friend" !

O'doyle rules!

Got rid of that clone, well not completely, now he is more manageable. I put him on the copier and reduced him in size, and now I keep him in a jar. The original? He melted from the heat.

Last edited:
I think everyone needs to remember the most important thing. That is, DO NOT POST IN THE DUPLICATE THREAD!!!! This can all be avoided very easily.

I repeat, DO NOT POST IN THE DUPLICATE THREAD!

Thank you:up

I thought the hippo was still standing in the corner after he had his mouth washed out? Now you guys are having him for your supper:hungry:, isn't that pretty harsh punishment? Is the clone hippo still around?:confused:

I thought the hippo was still standing in the corner after he had his mouth washed out? Now you guys are having him for your supper:hungry:, isn't that pretty harsh punishment? Is the clone hippo still around?:confused:

He was not even looking when I took him out. You would be suprised how quickly he dropped when I brought the pain:tux: Bad hippo no more, now GET IN MY BELLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerosmith, James Taylor and more will rock for Boston Strong Benefit

Chasers close call with the a twitster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts