Duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I can tell those things and there are not many of them in this thread. :)

But with that said this thread is like an episode of Sinefield... a thread about nothing. :D :D

damn!!! look what he did today in my back yard :mad::mad:
picshippo-small.jpg

:D
Is that you he's sitting on?:D

You need to be more gentle with the grooming brush:confused:

That's a easy one, you have to demagnetize your house. All that current will keep the water from rising.
That will work, but remember when you demagnatize it to coat the drain in an anti magnatized degmanization magnet spray. It will make the water drain much more quickly. It will also help if you put in a high capacity double pump solar panel for the orange juice mixer. No doubt about that, and I am sure many will back me up

wow thank you!!!!!! :eureka what can i do about those pesky hippos????
Thats easy. You simply jump up and down three times, close your eyes and say, be gone, be gone, be gone while standing on one leg. It wont work of course, but it IS good exercise

That will work, but remember when you demagnatize it to coat the drain in an anti magnatized degmanization magnet spray. It will make the water drain much more quickly. It will also help if you put in a high capacity double pump solar panel for the orange juice mixer. No doubt about that, and I am sure many will back me up

Will that procedure work in the Southern Hemisphere? Remember, the drains work in reverse down under.........

Will that procedure work in the Southern Hemisphere? Remember, the drains work in reverse down under.........
Of course, however you have to flip your house upside down. Which is fairly easy to do as most people know

Ok guys I realize this is fun for you, but please don't make it gross. I had to remove the poop comments to keep it clean. :)

Thanks for opening it back up scott. We were just trying to have a little fun and I doubt anyone was trying to offend anyone.....

Thanks again

OK, now that the original thread has been blasted into smithereens, I fear another duplicate thread has now appeared, since I'm posting in it.
I guess that now makes all clones original and the original duplicate thread original as well.

The horror, the horror!!

wow thank you!!!!!! :eureka what can i do about those pesky hippos????

You have to magnetize them, that way they will be flushed down the drain. But be careful, if you do too much, they will be attracted to you, and fall right on top of you from the ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerosmith, James Taylor and more will rock for Boston Strong Benefit

Chasers close call with the a twitster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)