dropouts on MTV HD on eastern arc

Jim S.

When someone asks you if you're a god, you say yes
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
FN11od
For the past few weeks, I've been having lots of momentary dropouts on MTV-HD on the eastern arc. It's kind of like the old dropout problem that everybody was complaining about on all channels, except I haven't seen that very much if at all lately. I haven't seen any significant number of dropouts on any channel except this one.

Jim S. said:
For the past few weeks, I've been having lots of momentary dropouts on MTV-HD on the eastern arc. It's kind of like the old dropout problem that everybody was complaining about on all channels, except I haven't seen that very much if at all lately. I haven't seen any significant number of dropouts on any channel except this one.

We have a problem with HLN HD. Several times a day we get the partial signal loss message. Usually all that is necessary is to move up or down one channel then back to HLN and all is good.

Ross

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

I don't watch it much but have been recording Teen Wolf and have seen it happening too. Just goes to black for a short time. Not drop out as in signal loss.

IT looks like the hd encoders on MTV need a upgrade. This is what my local channels used to do when they first went hd. You get the electronic buzz sound, picture flutter , then black out of screen.

[FONT=&quot]Anyone that is having this problem can you please PM me your account number or phone number so I can submit a Technical Problem Report and get this problem escalated up the chain?[/FONT]

ZachS@DISH Network said:
Anyone that is having this problem can you please PM me your account number or phone number so I can submit a Technical Problem Report and get this problem escalated up the chain?

Just pm'd u

Ross

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

Still happening tonight, unless it's a different problem -- I only saw it once this time, and for a shorter duration than usual.

Really ridiculous tonight. Has anyone tracked down the problem yet?

Wanting Dish but possible problem

Dish HD setup?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)