DPP Triplexer and DPD2

blackchevyfan

Original poster
Feb 22, 2010
manitoba
I have a question about hooking up a DPP receiver.(Bell 9242). I have a DPP LNB, DPP triplexer and a Holland DPD2 diplexer.

When I run the coax from TV out(home distrabution) to the back of my second TV i can see picture and sound on it.

When I install the triplexer and dipllexer I have nothing.

I have changed both the triplexer and diplexer and still nothing on the second tv.

With the triplexer installed the main tv works fine.

Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated

I have a question about hooking up a DPP receiver.(Bell 9242). I have a DPP LNB, DPP triplexer and a Holland DPD2 diplexer.

When I run the coax from TV out(home distrabution) to the back of my second TV i can see picture and sound on it.

When I install the triplexer and dipllexer I have nothing.

I have changed both the triplexer and diplexer and still nothing on the second tv.

With the triplexer installed the main tv works fine.

Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated
This might seem dumb of me to ask, but you connected the triplexer to the two sat inputs and the home distribution port (not the antenna port) correct? Also at the diplexer did you connect the in/out port to the coax going to the receiver, the sat port to the coax going to the dish, and the vhf/uhf port going to tv2?

How long is the coax run from the receiver to the diplexer and then to tv2?

Thanks

Yes, all the connections are right. The DPD2 is sending the signal to the triplexer and the triplexer is going to the 2 inputs and the yellow home dis output.

The coax running from the DPD2 is about 20' and the coax going to the bedroom TV is 20' . If I take the coax from the VHS of the DPD2 and run it direct from the home dis to the back of my bedroom tv it works great. TV1 is ch 55 and TV2 is ch60.

It seams that when it add the triplexer and DPD2 is stops working. I also tried a DPD2 and a DPP seperator as well, but still nothing.

Thanks

Phoneline Connection- bottomline?

Downsizing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)