Doing Server Work...

Oatmeal, raisin, AND chocolate chip all in the same cookie! It's sort of like once they invented Snickers, why even have any other candy bars on the market?
An area bakery makes large cookies that are half chocolate chip and half oatmeal raisin. They also make a half chocolate chip and half cinnamon chip cookie, along with a number of other unusual combinations. One of our neighbors brings us a half-dozen "variety pack" cookies every time she goes there. We haven't found any yet we didn't like. The latest flavor cookie we tried was strawberry-rhubarb. Yummm!

An area bakery makes large cookies that are half chocolate chip and half oatmeal raisin. They also make a half chocolate chip and half cinnamon chip cookie, along with a number of other unusual combinations. One of our neighbors brings us a half-dozen "variety pack" cookies every time she goes there. We haven't found any yet we didn't like. The latest flavor cookie we tried was strawberry-rhubarb. Yummm!
Sorry but rhubarb is a no!

Never met a cookie I didn't like! :D
Well my friend, I can think of one. Anything with shredded/toasted COCONUT. Ugh! (Can't find my vomiting emoji at the moment...)
Sorry but rhubarb is a no!
Yeah, I even like that strawberry-rhubarb cookie idea. Or even rhubarb alone. Love the pie.

Well my friend, I can think of one. Anything with shredded/toasted COCONUT. Ugh! (Can't find my vomiting emoji at the moment...)

Yeah, I even like that strawberry-rhubarb cookie idea. Or even rhubarb alone. Love the pie.
When I was a tween I grew rhubarb in our side yard. Nobody in the family would eat it so I got it all. I would boil it and cool it. Then add some sugar and yum!

So no coconut macaroons for you then? That's ok, I'll take em'. ;)

I love rhubarb - sadly I am the only one here who does so you can figure how often I get that. :(

I love rhubarb - sadly I am the only one here who does so you can figure how often I get that. :(
Never? Other family members veto that choice for me. I can think of only one thing they hate more, and that's licorice.
FYI, the last XenForo update that Scott put in allows for Emojis from the standard Emoji collection. 🤮 or 🤢, take your pick…
I'm not seeing any animation on this work PC... The one somebody gave me (was it you?) first turned green and then hurled big time. Very satisfying emoji.

Oh boy…

solid signal?