Does eny 1 what is the local frequency on insat 4a

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gabru

Original poster
Feb 17, 2009
california, usa
hi can eny 1 tell me the local frequency of insat 4a. forexample for sat 110 it is 11250, something like tht plz reply soon

He said local frequency which last I checked is what we gave him the answer too. ;)

Last I checked there was no rule that said you must call it by the proper name...if that is the case then what you call people who steal satellite service? :rolleyes:
(sure the hell aint FTA)

I didn't mention the word 'rule' ...

Messing with terminology never brought better understanding for anyone. Why we need discuss it ?

Because after the question was answered you had to chime in. So last I checked we could respond

I just checked a couple of my receivers and they say in the menu LNB Local Frequency....so maybe he was getting it from there ;)

bottom line the question is answered regardless of the terminology you feel we should use

hi can eny 1 tell me the local frequency of insat 4a. forexample for sat 110 it is 11250, something like tht plz reply soon

Hopefully this is not off limits, but, there are companies that can sub you to Bell ExpressVu which has 2 cricket channels.

I wish I could get cricket. I can on my DirecTv but, I have to buy a whole package, and I don't want to watch it that bad!

Sorry if that first statement breaks the rules......

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Need help for installation

Galaxy 18 signal problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts