Disney/Hulu News

There's no "court battle" - the arbitration agreement and valuation standards are written into the contract.

Basically, if the valuations were different, they agreed to get a third indepedent valuation to be the tiebreak. that valuation is then averaged with whatever valuation it is closest to. There's nothing to battle or argue with.

First, always amazed how these sites and others, just make such a big deal about streaming prices going up once a year, while never bringing up when Satellite and Cable do the same every year, in 2024, Charter had two increases, in 2023, Comcast, Charter and DirecTV had two increases.

Second, my price will go up $2, since I have the trio, Hulu, Disney+ and ESPN+, to $26.99, not exactly a major increase as that headline says.

So, no price increase for the Duo?
Did not see any, also, can only get that thru Disney+, cannot with Hulu, not a option do not know why.

During the non Football months, would prefer just the duo, but I have to do it with Hulu, due to the use of Hulu Gift Cards I get with my CC points.

Football looks so much better on ESPN+, since it is real 1080P, versus the down converted 720P on Paid Live TV.

Reactions: ncted
Did not see any, also, can only get that thru Disney+, cannot with Hulu, not a option do not know why.

During the non Football months, would prefer just the duo, but I have to do it with Hulu, due to the use of Hulu Gift Cards I get with my CC points.

Football looks so much better on ESPN+, since it is real 1080P, versus the down converted 720P on Paid Live TV.
I keep ESPN+ year round because they have a lot of boxing and now that HBO and Showtime no longer have it it is a must for me.

I keep ESPN+ year round because they have a lot of boxing and now that HBO and Showtime no longer have it it is a must for me.
it's also pretty negligible in price when bundled with the other two things. i don't hate that!

Reactions: Bobby
So Hulu Ad-free is now $18.99 and the Duo of both ad-free Disney+ and Hulu is only a dollar more. 😁

Screenshot 2024-08-17 at 2.13.46 PM.png

HBO Max/Discovery+ Merger

Peacock rates going up