Disney/ESPN & DIRECTV Reach Deal

Wonderful, now that I am on the ESPN App (espn+ ?)
I am now getting "Buffering" at various times ...
Have Never got Buffering for any other Apps.
I have it on via Hulu ( ESPN+ content is on Hulu if you have +), picture is great, no buffering.

As usual, Streaming sux.

When you Need it, its Not reliable.
I would think that 600 mbbs should be WAY more than enough bandwidth.

Been streaming now for Years and have NEVER had this happen.

I saw 4 snaps for the Jets AGAIN this year ....

Do I turn it OFF ? :mad:
This sounds like a you problem - I was watching the same way (on crappy hotel wifi, no less) and had zero issues.

A bunch of quotes from people peeved off-

No matter if you are angry at Disney or DirecTV, the only thing that matters, if you have DirecTV, you will have to seek other options to view ESPN and the other channels, which will affect DirecTV the most.

if you have DirecTV, you will have to seek other options to view ESPN and the other channels, which will affect DirecTV the most.
and unfortunately that's what I had to do to view MNF, I didn't care that much for SNB or the CFB games, but I HAD to see MNF!

• Wow
Reactions: telstar_1
To clarify, don’t you need Hulu Live to get the leaner ESPN content?
No, ESPN+ is a separate service.

You need Hulu Live ( and YTTV plus a bunch of other providers that is not DirecTV)for regular ESPN.

The plus about getting ESPN+ with Hulu and Disney+ is the price, $26.99 for all three, Commercial Free and 4K included, for example, all FX’s Shows are in real 4K, while in 720P on Live TV Provider’s services.

I am, I'm just using it as an emergency backup to access the Disney channels until the dispute is resolved. When it's resolved, I'll cancel the free trial, it's a 3 week trial which should be more than enough time for a resolution.

Reactions: I WANT MORE
Question:
I have ESPN plus and ESPN streaming via the app from my YTTV subscription. The MNF game gave me two options to watch (ESPN plus and streaming ESPN.) Which one has the better PQ or are they the same??

Moved and switched to Directv Stream - Is Gemini worth it?

DTV and Dish Network Discuss Merger Talks Again