DISH Announces New TV Bundle

So how do 5 lines at $25 not equal $125? My math or reading skills must be off.
Then he is still paying $50 more, which is still $600 more for the year.

And I only need one line, my kids are grown, have their own homes, they can pay for a phone plan.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I’m paying ~$175 per month for 5 lines on AT&T’s Premier level service
How did you avoid the $5 per line increase last August. I had it reduced to $2.50 per line by having my payment drafted directly from my checking acct, so now I pay $37.50 per line with Unlimited Elite Signature plan (5 lines) with autopay and paperless billing?

How did you avoid the $5 per line increase last August. I had it reduced to $2.50 per line by having my payment drafted directly from my checking acct, so now I pay $37.50 per line with Unlimited Elite Signature plan (5 lines) with autopay and paperless billing?
I only kept the Unlimited Elite on one line. Moved the rest to the latest Premium PL or whatever the heck it’s called. They get an extra 10GB hotspot per phone, which is useful for 3 kids 20-34 (2 of the 3 are on the Autism spectrum), and want to play on their Nintendo Switch on a road trip. Oh, and I also have a FAN account, so I get the top level service for the mid range price.

Echostar 11 End of Life

Paris 2024 Olympics Dish App