DISH Announces New TV Bundle

You spend more because the reticence to buy questionable items is reduced - just put it on the card, the sticker shock only comes once a month.

Until you realize that spending with credit cards is designed to get you to buy more things you will keep spending.

The 1, 2 3% you get back often does not compensate you for the things you buy that you would not buy if you had to pay cash which you may not have in your pocket at the time of purchase.

You either have self control or you don't. Most of my purchases are online anyway, so the cash thing is a moot point. I quit carrying cash over 20 years ago.

You spend more because the reticence to buy questionable items is reduced - just put it on the card, the sticker shock only comes once a month.

Until you realize that spending with credit cards is designed to get you to buy more things you will keep spending.
You are talking about self control, just because I have a high limit, goes not mean I am buying so many things more then if I paid with cash/check.

I grew up extremely poor, I know how to handle and value money.

You are talking about self control, just because I have a high limit, goes not mean I am buying so many things more then if I paid with cash/check.

I grew up extremely poor, I know how to handle and value money.
Exactly, same here. It's all about money management. Making money is one thing but managing money is another. I will only spend what I choose to spend even though I get 5% cash back on tv/satellite/internet/office supplies/phone service. So I always take it back as cash as 95% of the actual price is still 5% saved and the money goes to earning 5.15% or it goes to investing.

Wireless Joey not connecting with Hopper

Two Hopper 3 with 10 Joeys