DISH Announces New TV Bundle

ENGLEWOOD, Colo., June 26, 2024 – DISH Network, an EchoStar company (Nasdaq: SATS), announces an exciting new offer for TV enthusiasts and streamers alike: Netflix is now included with your DISH TV subscription at no additional cost for two years. For a limited time, existing DISH customers signing up for a new two-year commitment can enjoy a Netflix Standard with ads plan1 seamlessly integrated into their DISH service.

“Finding something new to love has never been easier,” said Gary Schanman, executive vice president and group president, DISH Video Services. “We’re committed to enhancing our customers’ viewing experience by offering them the best content in the most convenient way possible. Our new DISH and Netflix bundle is a testament to that commitment.”
Now they just need to do something similar with Hulu and Disney Plus…. I doubt they’ll do Paramount Plus or Peacock, but one can hope… the last two can be a potential way around retransmission fights - CBS with P+ and NBC with PC.

Would be even cooler if it linked in with the Dish Anywhere App, a one stop app for all your viewing needs. Add access to Amazon Prime Video through it if you have Prime..

My son watches the heck out of Netflix, but complains about the commercials. Looks like I’ll be dropping to Top 200 from Top 250 and adding Netflix without ads and saving $2…
If you get points from a CC, you can use them towards Digital Gift Cards, use them for Streaming Services.

That is what I do, Hulu, Disney, Netflix, Paramount with Showtime, YTTV with Sunday Ticket in the fall ( only use it for 5 months) are all paid for with Gift Cards I get with points.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I prefer to use my cc points to pay down my balance. That’s REAL cash.
I did the math, gift cards ( only digital, physical costs more)were a better value, it worked out to for the points, a $100 Gift Card or less then $20 in money towards my bill.

Merchandise you can get with the points is a worse deal, it is like triple what things costs at stores.

But since I subscribe to the services, it saves me $100.

Last edited:
Two things I noticed, first, with the new 2 year agreement, you are still subject to the next price increase, no price lock for your two year commitment .

From the terms at the bottom-

Netflix price not included in price lock offer.

Second, the $6.99 is only for those two years, jumps to regular price after that.

If you subscribe with this deal, can you still watch Netflix on other devices (computers, phones, tablets and streamers like Roku), or can you only watch with the Disk Netflix app and Dish Anywhere? I have been a Netflix subscriber since the beginning, starting with DVD rentals, and wouldn't mind saving half off my ad free subscription. If I can't watch on all the devices that I am able right now, it's a non-starter as Dish's Netflix app is pretty poor as is Dish Anywhere.

If you subscribe with this deal, can you still watch Netflix on other devices (computers, phones, tablets and streamers like Roku), or can you only watch with the Disk Netflix app and Dish Anywhere? I have been a Netflix subscriber since the beginning, starting with DVD rentals, and wouldn't mind saving half off my ad free subscription. If I can't watch on all the devices that I am able right now, it's a non-starter as Dish's Netflix app is pretty poor as is Dish Anywhere.
You just use the normal Netflix app, so it’s for all devices, not just the Hopper 3 or Plus.

You just use the normal Netflix app, so it’s for all devices, not just the Hopper 3 or Plus.
OK, that's good. I assume this would show up as a new user account with Netflix. Me, my wife and three kids all have our own profiles in Netflix, I wonder if there is any way to move all of them to a new account?

OK, that's good. I assume this would show up as a new user account with Netflix. Me, my wife and three kids all have our own profiles in Netflix, I wonder if there is any way to move all of them to a new account?
You don’t have to create a new account. You’ll get an email from both Dish and Netflix like the picture below. Click the button and the Netflix account will change the billing from your credit card to show “Partner Dish”

Attachments

• IMG_1918.jpeg
    IMG_1918.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 30

Dish bundles in Netflix