Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
DISH Announces New TV Bundle: Get Netflix Included with Your Subscription
Enjoy Netflix with Your DISH TV Service: No Additional Cost

ENGLEWOOD, Colo., June 26, 2024 – DISH Network, an EchoStar company (Nasdaq: SATS), announces an exciting new offer for TV enthusiasts and streamers alike: Netflix is now included with your DISH TV subscription at no additional cost for two years. For a limited time, existing DISH customers signing up for a new two-year commitment can enjoy a Netflix Standard with ads plan1 seamlessly integrated into their DISH service.

“Finding something new to love has never been easier,” said Gary Schanman, executive vice president and group president, DISH Video Services. “We’re committed to enhancing our customers’ viewing experience by offering them the best content in the most convenient way possible. Our new DISH and Netflix bundle is a testament to that commitment.”

Switching between live TV and Netflix is simple and uncomplicated. Experience the ultimate entertainment convenience with the innovative DISH Hopper whole-home DVR entertainment system. Say goodbye to the hassle of juggling multiple devices and remotes—our all-in-one solution brings together the best of live television and on-demand streaming, ensuring you never miss a moment of your favorite shows, movies, or sports. With the Hopper family of devices entertainment has never been this effortless. DISH customers must have eligible equipment to qualify for the new bundle, which includes and is limited to Hopper with Sling, Hopper 3, Hopper Duo or Wally receiver.

For more information and to sign up for this new bundle, visit mydish.com/netflixdeal or call 1-800-333-DISH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it, but I'm uncertain about a 2 year commitment. With more stuff shifting online, Dish is starting to lose its purpose for me.
Will not say anything to that.

But what Dish is getting from this deal, is locking you down for two years.

What Netflix is getting is more income, they make money from the ads, a lot more then what subscribers pay monthly.

Lastly, you are forced to watch ads, I hate having the story interrupted by commercials.

Will not say anything to that.

But what Dish is getting from this deal, is locking you down for two years.

What Netflix is getting is more income, they make money from the ads, a lot more then what subscribers pay monthly.

Lastly, you are forced to watch ads, I hate having the story interrupted by commercials.
No, you aren't. It is effectively an $8 discount on any plan.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Scott’s post said this-
Scott's post also said:
Scott's Post said:
For more information and to sign up for this new bundle, visit mydish.com/netflixdeal or call 1-800-333-DISH.
Go to the link and it'll confirm what I said... though it is $6.99 credit, not $8.
Dish site said:
Get Netflix Standard with Ads included with your DISH subscription now for no additional cost when you sign up for a new 2-year commitment with DISH. Now you can get the best of live TV and Netflix all in one place.

Choose a Plan​

Want to upgrade your plan from Netflix Standard with Ads? You will continue to receive the $6.99 monthly credit.

Of COURSE you want to "upgrade your plan"- Netflix is now horrible with all the ads. At first they made it seem like you'd just have to watch an ad at the start, but now there are incessant interruptions throughout shows, as bad as or worse than regular TV with commercials.

I wouldn't give a plug nickel for netflix with ads,and would cuss if I had to pay anything more than $10 for netflix premium.

As long as Dish keeps my rate the same I have no issue committing to 2 year contract.

Not even 4K, if upgrading, do they require paying the full listed amount or do you get the $6.99 as a credit and pay the difference?

1719432400509.png

Dish bundles in Netflix