DirecTV receives 'F' from BBB -- StopHDLite

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Iceberg said:
dragon

we're actually closer to 40K now but thats beside the point. Guffy must like to post to make himself feel better. Even though most of the time either there is no point to his post or to argue for no reason

berg,

i was actually giving him credit for having 5000 people agree with him out of 15000000 at directv or 40000 on here.;)

We need Directv's Engineering Dept's Email address, and we need it now

Emailing Customer service does no good, CSR's just read it, and just make up a stupid reply to customer, without even forwarding the email to Engineer Dept

We just waisting our time emailing directv Customer service

From the complaint numbers posted it looks like D* is the worst offender, but if you consider D* has a bunch more subscribers than E*, the numbers sway in D*s favor quite a bit. I’ll keep my D* and will keep loving it.
Bob
duckydan said:
That doesn't really say much if your trying to say echostar is better... Echostar/dish network had 4358 complaints in the last 3 years whereas DTV had 4559 complaints in 3 years.

I'll bet guffy was one of those people having a cow about people starting the new millenium in 2000 rather than 2001.

Point is, if you like your service, keep it. If not, change it. Pretty deep stuff huh??

Chado said:
I'll bet guffy was one of those people having a cow about people starting the new millenium in 2000 rather than 2001.

Point is, if you like your service, keep it. If not, change it. Pretty deep stuff huh??

Thats a decent point for people that already have an HD provider...

But my point is directed towards people that are looking for a possible provider.

If you are new to HD, and you are looking for an HD provider, you should seriously consider not making it Directv..

I know, its deep :)

guffy1 said:
The following post has alot to do with it :D :

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showpost.php?p=495627&postcount=34

I also thinks new HD subs that are thinking about a provider have a right to know and need to know..

The new HD subs looking to be educated are going to be looking at the newer threads first and foremost, IMO..

So you admit it, you are just a little troll. Thanks for finally stepping up. About time.

raoul5788 said:
So you admit it, you are just a little troll. Thanks for finally stepping up. About time.

No, I like the reaction of the D* fanboy trolls, thats all...

I can be a troll though if that makes you happy..

Thats no problem at all :)

guffy1 said:
No, I like the reaction of the D* fanboy trolls, thats all...

I can be a troll though if that makes you happy..

Thats no problem at all :)

better a directv fanboy than an ergen whipping boy.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

buy now or lease later?

H10 Needing Reset??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)