DEI denies junior use of number 8

He is not going to drive the #38 is he? That number belongs to Yates Racing.

He is not going to drive the #38 is he? That number belongs to Yates Racing.

Yates would give up the #38 for the #89. That way they get consecutive numbers for their team, and more importantly the goodwill for helping Dale Jr.

Yates would give up the #38 for the #89. That way they get consecutive numbers for their team, and more importantly the goodwill for helping Dale Jr.

You'd think that for the good will of the Hendricks and DEI teams Theresa would give the 8 to Hendricks, IF she wanted any Positive pub that is.

Jimbo

ITS OFFICIAL.....mark martin will drive the number 8 part-time for two more season. this is great news. he's sked to drive 25-26 races next year.

looks like the army will move its sponsorship to the 8. wonder if bud will sponsor anyone next season?

I originally thought they would go with Kasey Khane, but I haven't heard anything from them in quite awhile.

Seeing how late it is, I kinda doubt it, seeing the promotional stuff and merchandise would have to be moved to the new driver. I know that Jr.'s camp wanted to get his deal done about a month ago so the merchandising would have time to get thier stuff ready.

Anyone know how long the sponsorship is running at Hendricks, it was Rick that said earlier that they would not be taking Bud because all of thier sponsers were accounted for.

COULD BUD be coming to Hendricks maybe NEXT year :):):):):)

I did not know that there were limits onnthe number of sponsors with a perticular owner.

Jimbo

doubt that bud would be going to hendrick. i say that based on the fact, we already know bud isn't going to follow junior. doesn't make any sense their sponsorship would appear on another hendrick car. think lowe's and dupont are signed for a long, long time.

doubt that bud would be going to hendrick. i say that based on the fact, we already know bud isn't going to follow junior. doesn't make any sense their sponsorship would appear on another hendrick car. think lowe's and dupont are signed for a long, long time.

No, my thinking was for them to jump in to go to Hendrick's and reunite with JR when a sponsor opens up.
Dupont is with Gordon and Lowes is with Johnson.
I am suprised that Kellogg is not going with Jr. as they are the third major sponsor with that team.

I would much rather see Jr. with Kellogg than Mountain Dew or some sport drink ... You won't see me buying any Jr. merchandise anymore until his Hendrick's sponsor is something I enjoy :)

Jimbo

I see Gordon is running that UGLY Nicorette car, yellow and green, ugh, it's god awful looking, just think thats what Jr.s car will look like EVERY week if he does the Dew thing.

He says people will like his new sponsor, we'll see.

Jimbo

Cincinnati Reds

New York Mets

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)