D-10 Channel Guide Filter

Status
Please reply by conversation.

BgSat

Original poster
Nov 10, 2004
I am new to D*TV.

Is there any way to "filter" the channel guide listing on my D-10 receiver? With D*network I was able to set the guide to show only those channels that are available with the package I purchased.

Thanks!

You can do this under favorites. I do not have a D10 handy and I don't remember which setup menu these are under but like other D* receivers there are favorites for up to 4 users in your home. Hope this helps!

Hi Mike,

I am familiar with the favorites menu item. Do you mean that I have to scroll thru and select all of the channels that I want in the guide and assign them to a favorite list?

With the previous service/receiver, I could simply select a checkbox and only those channels included in the package were displayed. I would be interested in finding out if this 'feature' is available with the D-10...

boba said:
No there is no "all sub" option on the D-10. The correct abreviation for DISH Network is E*.
Correct, but you can customize the guide by favorites as with all D* receivers, so while not built in, you can do it yourself.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Signal Loss With New Dish

Hughes DVR80 - Utterly confused

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts