CSR no help in resolving PPV question.

Bob_Roberts

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 20, 2010
Eastern North Carolina
The PPV movie Rabbit Hole is listed in the EPG as airing Friday 3/25. However it's not listed as an upcoming PPV on the DISH web site. The DVD isn't available until Tuesday so I contacted a CSR online and they say it's a glitch with the site and the movie will indeed be aired starting at 5 am in the morning. Seems weird. Any explanation for the confusion?

I'm not sure. (1) The EPG is often wrong (2) This would be a "world television premire" movie (one that is PPV BEFORE official dvd release on April 19th) and it isn't being advetised to death (Like "The Resident" recently once) (3) Other upcoming/future PPVs are listed. Seems odd.

I was looking into this and could find NO information internally or on dishnetwork.com that said the movie would be available. I did, however, find the movie site that listed who would be carrying the moving "Pre-DVD" on Friday. DISH was not listed among them.

Rabbit Hole | iN DEMAND, then click the "Ordering Info" button.

Tony, according to the CSR I talked to it's a web "glitch". How she knew that reading from her script in India is beyond me yet it's listed on Channel #519 starting at 5 am in the morning on my EPG!!!!

Tony, according to the CSR I talked to it's a web "glitch". How she knew that reading from her script in India is beyond me yet it's listed on Channel #519 starting at 5 am in the morning on my EPG!!!!

Well, Bobby, she obviously knew more than you want to give her credit for. Move on.:rolleyes:

Well, Bobby, she obviously knew more than you want to give her credit for. Move on.:rolleyes:

Umm, Bob_Roberts is not Bobby.... ;)

The PPV is still listed this a.m. but isn't accessible to order via phone or online. The CSR I spoke with this morning was confused as to why it was listed on the guide and available through remote access but not otherwise. Oh well, guess I won't be watching this one.

I apologize to KAB for daring to discuss a DISH topic on a DISH discussion board. I'll seek your permission before hand in the future.

Can't access my billing

888-285-9984 - Dish Network Marketing? They wont stop calling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)