CSI: Cyber

FINALLY the end of CSI. CBS has moved on to the NCIS mode . Still using the same idea,duplicated in three different cities, just like CSI did. I wonder if CBS could ever come up with an original show idea that they don't copy and run into the ground? Over exposure is sure to kill this theme off as well. I'm predicting that the original NCIS will go after this season, when Michael Weatherly -Tony Dinozo leaves.

Reactions: DJdish
I'm predicting that the original NCIS will go after this season, when Michael Weatherly -Tony Dinozo leaves.

That makes a lot of sense, I´m with you on that prediction.

I wonder if CBS will pull out the same concept (three flavors of the original show) with another existing show.

Blue Bloods West, or Mr Secretary, or something like that.

That makes a lot of sense, I´m with you on that prediction.

I wonder if CBS will pull out the same concept (three flavors of the original show) with another existing show.

Blue Bloods West, or Mr Secretary, or something like that.
They could make a new comedy series about the U.S. Secret Service and call it U.S. S.S. and it could be about all those fence jumpers , drunks, on the job sleeping with prostitutes and hilarity ensues.................:beaten

Happen to flip by CSI:Cyber last night near the very beginning.

What's up with CBS having extremely out of place cameos by former NFL players that give them 45 seconds of screen time in their shows? Phil Simms in Blue Bloods last season, Micheal Irvin earlier this season on Criminal Minds and Emmitt Smith on CSI:Cyber last night.
Phil Simms was on Elementary, Boomer Esiason was on Blue Bloods....

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-nfl-pros-to-guest-star-on-cbs-dramas/

Much like past episodes, this episode had a decent topic but was executed not as well as it should've been.

The episode talked about a plane that had been taking over through the onboard entertainment system. Lately there has been talk that this kind of attack could be very real and that a security researcher actually proved that it could be done. It was also mentioned the GPS signals could be spoofed, that is also true since GPS doesn't have any kind of authentication system built into it. GPS, like other systems, was built for convenience and not security.

Suffice it to say, many of the systems that we rely upon every day are not as secure as they should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So an airplane’s GPS was hacked by a ‘black hat’ and spoofed? Can I get a sarcastic slow clap going?

Back in 2009 or 2010, I would spoof the GPS on my smartphone to think I was in Alaska so I could stream local hockey games using the NHL app that would normally be blacked out because the app relied on GPS location data. And I’m sure GPS spoofing was possible years before that. More ground breaking stuff this show seems to dig up.

There's another episode next week Wednesday, they're burning these episodes off. Four episodes new episodes will air in the next 11 days. That should leave just four episodes left for this series.

I stopped watching months ago ,due mostly to poor scheduling on CBS and the constant sports over runs on Sundays. That and the poor story lines.

NFL overruns > CSI:Cyber

So I watched tonight episode just for laughs and it was a pretty funny episode. The preview for Sundays episode said something about the final three episodes and sure enough Sunday March 13 is listed as the Season Finale, which we all know will be the Series Finale. Looks like the episode order got cut from 22 to 18 at some point.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I saw Arquette on the Oscars, long time since the last time I saw her on CSI Cyber.

Well maybe I´ll watch at least one episode before this series is over, and the whole CSI era comes to an end.

NFL overruns > CSI:Cyber

So I watched tonight episode just for laughs and it was a pretty funny episode. The preview for Sundays episode said something about the final three episodes and sure enough Sunday March 13 is listed as the Season Finale, which we all know will be the Series Finale. Looks like the episode order got cut from 22 to 18 at some point.

Was that funny episode the one that starts when they find a head in a box ?

Started watching it, but stopped there, I want to watch the funny episode you mention, not sure if that´s the one.

That's what was funny about it, the head in the box. I LOL'd from that moment on. The initial reaction was comedic gold. From the head in the box to the completely idiotic storyline, it was a funny episode all around. So long as they continue to be funny like that, I will hate watch the remaining three episodes.

Going from the daughters of one of the best TV mobsters ever to a psycho on CSI:Cyber. Yeah, I'd probably off myself too.

Two more to go!

Jamie Lynn Discala is still hot, so yeah it was okay. I didn't realize Van Der Beek's bartender lady friend stalker was a continuing storyline.

Grandfathered

Marvels Agent Carter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)