Coolsat 6000 sats list

Status
Please reply by conversation.

shultz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 13, 2006
87W 40N
my coolsat6000 came with alot of sats all ready from the factory, but i've added a few myself. is there a way to put the ones i've added in order? like i added 85w to the list, and right now it's listed below 148w. would like to put it up in the list between 84w and 87w.

The best thing to do is use ChannelMaster

Channelmaster is a FTA editing software. You can upload your channel list from your receiver and edit allows you to delete, move, and rename channels and satellites. It saves a lot of time and doesn't force you to push the buttons on the remote all the time

newest update is below

http://www.sharpc.com/CM/update.aspx

some receivers you need to upload the channels from your receiver using the loader for your receiver. Some you can upload it directly

Below is the loader. Upload the channels from the reciever to your computer, make changes, and redownload. When you upload it to the computer, it wil still stay in the receiver so I would just tinker with it on the computer first to get the hang of it. Another thing is to upload the list and dont change it...that way if you screw up, you can reload it back as it was.

Attachments

• CoolSat Pro Loader v.2.2.zip
    120.5 KB · Views: 131
no problem

Here is a simple setup that I did for my 5000

Organized all the KU satellites form 61-148...this might give you some ideas :)
(open in channelmaster)

Attachments

• coolsat.zip
    5 KB · Views: 151
nice list. I'll try yours one day to see if I'm missin anything. You actually keep those spanish channels in there?

Habla espanol senor iceberg?

I'll check this thing out.

In the meantime i've uploaded mine.

Attachments

• techno935_list.zip
    6 KB · Views: 118
nice list. I'll try yours one day to see if I'm missin anything. You actually keep those spanish channels in there?
Like the stuff on G10? Yeah, I figured the way Equity moves stuff around it might change chanels :)
Plus I like Caliente....hmmm......women in bikinis dancing to Spanish music. Have no clue what they are saying but don't need to :D

Habla espanol senor iceberg?

As I say when I have to call our Puerto Rico locations (or some locations in South Florida)
I no habla espanol
I habla english

and usually get hung up on :D

Also that list was mainly for the satellite list.

here's somemore q's..how do you know if there's new software for your coolsat? do they have new software often? where do you get it? and is a software update that importain? i got all the above files and have been tinkerin with the program, but i gotta get a longer serial cable (since the receiver & tv are in different rooms). just thought i'd download all the files i need in advance.

here's somemore q's..how do you know if there's new software for your coolsat?
you really don't. You just have to check http://www.coolsatusa.com/support.htm

do they have new software often?
not really. My 5000 still has the factory software

where do you get it?
link above

and is a software update that importain? i got all the above files and have been tinkerin with the program, but i gotta get a longer serial cable (since the receiver & tv are in different rooms). just thought i'd download all the files i need in advance.
the updates usually fix known bugs but like I say Coolsat hasnt had a update in a while so you should be fine.

ok, thats good. i checked that site and all i seen was a file for the 4000. so as long as the 6000's doin ok, i ain't gonna worry about it.
thanks again!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mike's Working Vacation In Siberia (in December)

Debating between a 30" dish and 36" dish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)