Confused About Online DirectTV enrollment

Status
Please reply by conversation.

etexlady

Original poster
Oct 8, 2007
After much thought and research I have decided it is time to see what satellite tv is all about. I'm shopping for a high def television and locally there are offers to get $300 off the price of the tv I chose if I enroll in DirectTV at the time of purchase. So DirectTV will be my choice. I want the premier package so I guess I will go with the Sunday Ticket promo now being offered. I've been to the DirectTV site and gone though the enrollment system up to the point of actually entering payment information. However, I don't understand how to chose the receivers. I want the service in three rooms, one with a high def tv and the other rooms are standard def. I want one hi def DVR and another DVR in one of the other rooms. I cannot understand in the ordering process how to order this configuration. I am offered a hi def receiver for free but the hi def DVR is @ $300 which is fine. How do I get the second DVR? Can someone help?

After much thought and research I have decided it is time to see what satellite tv is all about. I'm shopping for a high def television and locally there are offers to get $300 off the price of the tv I chose if I enroll in DirectTV at the time of purchase. So DirectTV will be my choice. I want the premier package so I guess I will go with the Sunday Ticket promo now being offered. I've been to the DirectTV site and gone though the enrollment system up to the point of actually entering payment information. However, I don't understand how to chose the receivers. I want the service in three rooms, one with a high def tv and the other rooms are standard def. I want one hi def DVR and another DVR in one of the other rooms. I cannot understand in the ordering process how to order this configuration. I am offered a hi def receiver for free but the hi def DVR is @ $300 which is fine. How do I get the second DVR? Can someone help?

You might need to sign up for DTV at the store were the deal is. You should get a free DRV upgrade and pay 299 for your HDDVR. The Standard Def will be free.

They might make your HDDVR for 199, and your DVR for 99. It all works out the same.

You could use a phone and call directv and have them setup the right equipment that you want and schedule the install and have it all done with just one phone call. I know it's to easy to do it that way but it does work.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Any way to make channel surfing faster?

Y.A. Intallation Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts