code - 42-188

Status
Please reply by conversation.
when you do a reboot it can take up to 24 hours for the guide to completelly download. This is normal.

After a reboot you have a 12 hour guide or so but by overnight it will fill in for the 3,7 or 14 days (depending on what model you have)
SD receiver 3 days
SD DVR & HD receiver 7 days
HD DVR 14 days

Try:

Hold a hammer in your hand.
Do not hit the box.
When the receiver sees you are not fooling around it will go back to work.
Force rarely works in these situations...the possibility..and threat of force will move things along.

Joe

Joe Diamond said:
Try:

Hold a hammer in your hand.
Do not hit the box.
When the receiver sees you are not fooling around it will go back to work.
Force rarely works in these situations...the possibility..and threat of force will move things along.

Joe

Cursing at the equipment seems to work well too.

Be careful with that!

I cursed at a supervisor and both he and his van turned into a chicken.

Joe

when you do a reboot it can take up to 24 hours for the guide to completelly download. This is normal.

After a reboot you have a 12 hour guide or so but by overnight it will fill in for the 3,7 or 14 days (depending on what model you have)
SD receiver 3 days
SD DVR & HD receiver 7 days
HD DVR 14 days

cool, i not too worried yet, But why did come right back up when the power went out like a month ago? either way D* has come back to move the dish, there's no way i can leave that wire under the deck like that, even the tech was shock when he saw that wire again so, if it doesn't come back i know a tech will be back, but let me ask this on signal strengths which one is a guide?

cool, i not too worried yet, But why did come right back up when the power went out like a month ago? either way D* has come back to move the dish, there's no way i can leave that wire under the deck like that, even the tech was shock when he saw that wire again so, if it doesn't come back i know a tech will be back, but let me ask this on signal strengths which one is a guide?

The guide will be on the 101 Sat in most cases, not sure what transponder though.

everything came in today, but next week we are getting our (mine) dish after recommendation by the tech

next week we are getting our (mine) dish move after recommendation by the tech, and d only charges us $25 to move it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

R 15 Receiver?

What dish do I need?