Cleveland/Elyria Ohio? Coming??

Trev19

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 13, 2006
Do you think Cleveland/Elyria Area coming in a year or so? Thanks... Im new here.. Trev :):up

Trev19 said:
Do you think Cleveland/Elyria Area coming in a year or so? Thanks... Im new here.. Trev :):up

Cleveland is controled by sbc arent they? they are here in akron, but if thats the case then we will get sbc's project lightspeed I believe its called ( I think it also goes by the letters c.r.a.p. :) )

stuart628 said:
Cleveland is controled by sbc arent they? they are here in akron, but if thats the case then we will get sbc's project lightspeed I believe its called ( I think it also goes by the letters c.r.a.p. :) )

Buckeyes as in ohio state :) YAY!!!

and i get Verizon DSL here and my phone is Verizon

I wont be able to get Verizon Fios or SBC Fios until Dec. 10-11th or so cause i have a 1 year contract with dish :p

Last edited:
Trev19 said:
Buckeyes as in ohio state :) YAY!!!
and i get Verizon DSL here and my phone is Verizon
I wont be able to get Verizon Fios or SBC Fios until Dec. 10-11th or so cause i have a 1 year contract with dish :p

Yeah ohio state buckeyes, fav. college program there is!!! I am from ohio, suffield, and I can only get sbc, wonder if someone has a verizon map that they can show us!

hey

according to verizon wireless coverage,, everything is *digital for me,, does that have anything to do with FIOS also? :p Plus since i have DSL theres a node or something 2 miles away or so

New Geographic Areas Added to Verizon Fios's Website

Cable company adds high definition networks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)