Classic Mode not sticking

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryPen

Rich or poor, it's good to have money.
Supporting Founder
The site used to remember that my previous visit was in Classic Mode, and stay that way for every subsequent visit. Now, I have to click on it every time. Has something changed?

Quite frankly, I never liked the new look, and prefer classic. It's kind of annoying to have to choose it every time I visit now.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I checked your account and you are set to the classic mode.

I should note that if your on the homepage that page will always display as the new look as the classic look had problems with the homepage. (The classic look is not even supposed to work with the new software but I rigged it so that we could keep it) :)

GaryPen

Rich or poor, it's good to have money.
Supporting Founder
So, it's only the home page that's New Look? If I go directly to a forum, it will automatically revert to Classic? That's good.

But, how come I can click on Classic on the home page, and it will become classic? Why can't it just stay that way for me? (I believe it used to do just that.)

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Because the code on that page for classic causes issues on the server. If it keeps causing issues I will be forced to remove the Classic Look all together and that's not something I want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Satellite Dish Blog not updating again

Time clock is way off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts