Churn and Burn!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
scotsmanron said:
Amazing. In post 65 I get bashed for asking a question/making a statement. As Verbano said, if you want to help others do it and quit complaining yourself.
If you read both the original information and the response context, you would realize that this comment makes absolutely no sense to my original information. That said, the whole point is that there is a 1000 to 1 ratio of sarcasm & insults to substantative information here, and that is a radical change from just a year or two ago - its a shame. That was the whole point sir - a fact, not a complaint. This whole thread is based on the commonplace negativity found here.

As an FYI - I have spent many hundreds of voluntary hours helping people with their HD and Home Theater searches for help - but doing so on this forum is highly risky at best now, as the flamers have nothing better to do but criticize pretty much any point of view other than their own. At least I can sleep easy knowing I have helped many folks save money, get better solutions to problems, and generally being a friendly resource to let these people enjoy HD and HT. I get satisfaction out of that help. A small group here gets their satisfaction out of proving how obstinate they can be. THAT is what the whole shame is.

Satmeister said:
If you read both the original information and the response context, you would realize that this comment makes absolutely no sense to my original information. That said, the whole point is that there is a 1000 to 1 ratio of sarcasm & insults to substantative information here, and that is a radical change from just a year or two ago - its a shame. That was the whole point sir - a fact, not a complaint. This whole thread is based on the commonplace negativity found here.

As an FYI - I have spent many hundreds of voluntary hours helping people with their HD and Home Theater searches for help - but doing so on this forum is highly risky at best now, as the flamers have nothing better to do but criticize pretty much any point of view other than their own. At least I can sleep easy knowing I have helped many folks save money, get better solutions to problems, and generally being a friendly resource to let these people enjoy HD and HT. I get satisfaction out of that help. A small group here gets their satisfaction out of proving how obstinate they can be. THAT is what the whole shame is.

Why dont you stop whining and go help someone?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

AT9 Alignment Parameters

ABC HD in DFW Market