Check Switch / Aquiring Satellite

He is eligible for Boston locals and that makes for a free 61.5 dish, if in fact, he subscribes to them. He also sounds like he is grandfathered to E/W Distants. He is only eligible for Fox distants today.

Bobby: That sounds to me like if he adds his Boston locals, he'll get screwed out of his distant network feeds. I'd stick with what I already had. ;)

I managed to keep most of my distants - grandfathered under the old C-Band rules - when I added Colorado Springs - which I was forced to do by KRDO ABC - because they took my distant ABC away from me.

KRDO TV SUCKS.

I currently subscribe to ABC/NBC/CBS/FOX BOS and west coast. I have had this channel line up for years, and intend on keeping it for more to come. It is a great package for sports can view lots of different games for basketball and football. I am just wondering about the "free" dish set up eligibility. I also don't want to rock the boat so to speak and loose this channel set up.

That's the same concern I have, Rookie.

I avoid touching anything with my E* subscription just for that reason - except for ABC, I get network feeds from 3 time zones.

We'll see what happens at the end of the year with the new laws. I expect to get screwed.

YOU VILL VATCH ONLY VHAT VE TELL YOU TO! ... Signed, the NAB.

TNTHD aspect ratio problem

Hiding Locked Channels on the 522

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts