Cheap FTA and DirecTV Systems!

PSB

On vacation
Original poster
Nov 5, 2003
Best way to buy FTA and DirecTV Systems ($40 rebate)

www.psbsatellite.com

My names Peter S Bain, I am a licensed "Technology Systems Contractor/Power Limited Technician" (MN.) I have been involved in satellite for over 10 years and counting.
We can drop ship Ku Band FTA systems to anywhere in the lower 48 states, I will BEAT most anyone's price on any items stocked by our importer DMSI. Please check their link on my web site and ask us for a quote. I am also available for advice and support before during and after the sale. Get started in FTA for just $160 for a DVB mpeg2 FTA system.....75cm/30" dish, ku LNB, and DiSEqC 1.2 receiver including shipping! Add a motor to this system for just $120 shipped!

Need a DirecTV system? Right now when you purchase your system from one of the top DirecTV retailers in the country and use our code at time of purchase you will receive a further $40 rebate. This works out to be THE best way to buy DirecTV. Your install is done by a SBCA certified installer and you have the same support and advice from a licensed tech. as above, and right now you also qualify for a *FREE* DVD player. Please remember to use our code........ref753029 Its a no brainer! (please email or call with details where to send the check)

http://www.expertsatellite.com/catalog/

Huh? Scott told me I could post info about my website here in the classifieds! :confused: It also says "Dealers Welcome"

Maybe you could find out and post here which modorator deleted my post, we need transparacy in your modorators. :confused:

The folks in the FTA Area (Tom Taylor and Mike Kohl) have permission to post ads in the FTA area. They are the ONLY ones who have permission to do so.

Both of those folks do not have access to modify messages in the classfieds area.

I have a feeling you post was nuked after someone logged in the other night and started spamming all the boards with ads.

Club Dish cards

For Sale Tivo SA Series II 40 Gig

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)