Changing address on account for HD Locals?

rgardner

Original poster
Aug 27, 2008
Here is the situation: I am in the Wausau, WI market, which does not have HD locals. My sister lives in the Green Bay, WI market, which DOES have HD locals. I want to switch the address on my account to my sister's address, so I can get Green Bay HD locals.

Does anyone see a problem with this? I do not have a phone line plugged into my receiver. I have a ethernet cable plugged into my receiver.

Any thoughts or comments? (I have a rooftop antenna in which I can get CBS, ABC, PBS but no NBC, FOX which is a problem when it comes to Packers football).

Thanks for the help!!!

I have the same problem. Next town over is 10 miles away and is in a different county. They get HD Locals.... My town doesn't get them. I debating about getting an antenna or "Moving"

The only problem the OP may have is if you are not within Green Bay's spot beam (not sure if they have one or not) usually around 250 - 300 miles, if you are that close you should be able to get them. If Green Bay is not on spot beam (Conus in other words), you definately would not have any problem.

HD Problems with Sat. 129

Cabling......does it ever need replacing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)