CD music channels?

i have SiriusXM in the car. All the stations that i listen to have DJs and ads for other stations. Like the music format of CD channels better. Thanks anyway.

And once again, the answer to the original question still remains, and will continue to remain at NO.:rolleyes:

I did find it in the DISH Network for Business, Hospitality and Multi-family Housing.

http://commercial.dishnetwork.com/programming/pub/default.aspx?content=Channels&product=Dish%20CD

I'll just keep what I have.

$39.99 for the Dish CD channels?! Seriously?! Well, I suppose it is due to it being for business....I may be wrong, but I believe there was an a la carte option in the past for the Dish CD channels for residential subs for $4.99/month. However, it does not seem to be available at this time anymore. I say that because you never know when an a la carte offering or package may return.

As for the "any help" ... you know the internet has lots of great FREE radio / mp3 stream stations..
www.di.fm / sky.fm
www.soma.fm
www.radioparadise.com
shoutcast.com
vtuner.com
slacker.com
pandora.com

di.fm/sky.fm has very few breaks in most of its stuff and they have a premium option with no commercials for low cost
Soma is commercial free, so is Radio Paradise, though RP is a one station destination ... the others all have multiples 10 or more stations/substations.

Lastly.. if you're looking to upgrade your Home Theater ... many A/V Receivers now support Vtuner, Pandora, Slacker, ... Vtuner is like an aggregation spot, you can find pretty much anything there, but you must have equipment or software that is VTuner powered.. (my Onkyo receiver has it, its freakin' awesome!!)

And as KAB might point out the answer is still "no" on the "does dish have" question.. :)

Big Cable doesn't want Sling

Sling adapter problem with 722

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)