CBand 10ft Dish setup question

Guy from KY

Original poster
Jul 7, 2024
Kentucky
I have a 10ft dish already setup and i watch 101w C/KU now due to a bad actuator so if i was to be stuck on one feed i wanted to watch MeTv. I was told it wouldn't likely travel the arc the way set it up can anyone give me a quick tutorial so it will travel correctly? Thanks

I have a 10ft dish already setup and i watch 101w C/KU now due to a bad actuator so if i was to be stuck on one feed i wanted to watch MeTv. I was told it wouldn't likely travel the arc the way set it up can anyone give me a quick tutorial so it will travel correctly? Thanks
This particular subforum is here to discuss problems with the website. You might consider posting it in the FTA subforum.

As Peter Parker mentioned the FTA section would be a better place to ask your question. Here is a link.

Free To Air (FTA) Discussion

Chaparral Sierra 3 question

Need help to identify unknown interference