Can't get elevation right on dish for FTA

Status
Please reply by conversation.

xtra

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 2, 2005
Halifax,NC
I have had my St3688 for 2 years and I am still trying to find T5 and the rest of the satellites. I bought a Eagle Aspen meter and I am finding all kinds of satellites except the ones I want. I have a motorized dish with an offset universal LNBF. Somehow I don't think my elevation is right. Can anyone tell me how to get the coordinates for my location? I set it with the same coordinates as my big dish but I don't think it is right. Lat. 36.441 Long. -77.166. My meter will go nuts on the different satellites. But I can't get on the arc of T5 and all the rest. Can some one help me? :(

You have a meter, GREAT!, this works with with a standard LNBF. Sorry it does not help with most Universals. It can be used if you have a DTV/Dish network dish and LNBF LO 11250.

Good luck and keep us posted.

xtra said:
I have had my St3688 for 2 years and I am still trying to find T5 and the rest of the satellites. I bought a Eagle Aspen meter and I am finding all kinds of satellites except the ones I want. I have a motorized dish with an offset universal LNBF. Somehow I don't think my elevation is right. Can anyone tell me how to get the coordinates for my location? I set it with the same coordinates as my big dish but I don't think it is right. Lat. 36.441 Long. -77.166. My meter will go nuts on the different satellites. But I can't get on the arc of T5 and all the rest. Can some one help me? :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

NSS&

Coolsat 4000 Pro on sale $199

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)