cant access 922 with droid

Rikc

Original poster
Mar 28, 2011
right here where I am
I just got a new 922 receiver and got the app for my phone but when i try to watch on my phone I get error message cannot locate receiver. also my receiver number starts with R01 but is shows up on my phone as R001 which I assume is why but how do I change it to correct number
thanks
Rick

more info might help

Have you first loged in with your computer?....what android version are you using, phone, provider, and 3g,4g or wifi??

i cant get online either i get this message " Our systems are being updated (7).

Please wait a few minutes, then try again."
i tried going with dish online support and i guess i wasnt very important as the tech closed out of the chat as i was typing. I have a new samsung fascinate and i know others us the same phone and it works . I am on verizon 3g. also tried wifi

It does work. I see you mention that you "just" got the 922. It took the obligatory 24 hours (could have even been a couple of days) before this worked for me. You 922 does not support a few of the features out of the box... you have to wait for the updates to take place during the night.

Let us know if this could be the problem - I could be barking up the wrong tree otherwise.

I just got a new 922 receiver and got the app for my phone but when i try to watch on my phone I get error message cannot locate receiver. also my receiver number starts with R01 but is shows up on my phone as R001 which I assume is why but how do I change it to correct number
thanks
Rick

Ok its been a few days now...Were you able to log on with your computer? Is your android streaming now?....This is the setup I would like, all I hear is the negative, and no posative....Hoping your problem is solved by now?!!!

Yes I have it working now and it works really good if i have a good signal to my phone. It did take a day before it started to work, although the tech from dish didnt tell me that. he wanted to send me a different receiver.:confused:any way it does work as long as you have fast internet
Rick

Updating MDU Dish Network receivers

Complete/Partial Signal Loss

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)