Can you tell which is Dish, DirecTV or OTA?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Mike Greer said:
I think if I had created poll correctly most people would have likely picked the Dish Network (bottom) picture as OTA. No one expects "100% Digital Quality" to look that bad!

While there may have been a question between the top and bottom being E* or D*, there was no question that the center was obviously the OTA digital image.

Mike Greer said:
You don't happen to work for DirecTV do you? :D

This is not an installation problem - we are talking about digital signals here. No cables, connections, dish, lnb or receiver problem could cause this to happen. Period. End of story.... Anyone in Salt Lake that has DirecTV is getting the same WB as I am..
Nah, I am a SYS ADMIN in manufacturing. I would be lying if I didn't say I was partial to D* ... they have the best images I have seen and I've tried EVERYONE. You ought to try Comcast here, LOL they look like s**t! But partial doesn't imply biased ... I call it like I see it, even when I have to trash the beloved D*. Like everyone I am only interested in what is the best for me, I have learned this will require 3 providers unless the D* rumours are true.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

3 Questions on HD TV

NFL ST in HD ...119??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)