Burn Notice HD

Yep, Card was...well, quite a card. Obviously, Michael didn't appreciate how proud he was of him. Anyway, now Michael is in a pickle...no, make that the frying pan since the FBI, CIA and others in law enforcement will be hunting him and his team. Finally, I wonder if we'll be seeing Michael's mom much this season.

Yes Card was and with everyone after Mike should be interesting and I see his mother getting out of it maybe for few episodes then come back in to help Mike :)

Best Laid Plans: Thursday, 6 December 2012 (9:00 PM ET)

"Michael sells technology to a thief; Sam is dragged into a high-stakes robbery; Madeline asks a favor of Barry."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2340482/

I missed posting this one and I'm watching it right now. USA is showing a repeat on Sunday, 12/9 @ 9:00 AM ET is case you missed it.

No jail time. He made a deal with CIA, much to Fiona's dismay. No jail time. Did he look like he was heading to jail in that designer suit? No jail time.

PS No Jail Time!

That may be but curious to see what he does :) It is hollywood and they all wear designer suits when going anywhere :D :)

Jack Black's 'Ghost Ghirls' Paranormal Web Series Debuts

Starz Sets Premiere Date For ‘White Queen’

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts