Burn Notice HD

I am surprised they killed off Nate. It is not like he visited very often, but I suppose Mom will remember this and be extra worried about Michael now...

I was surprised also but when they said someone won't come out alive I figured he would be the one to go :)

I had a feeling something bad was gonna happen, I didn't see the high powered rifle shot coming though. Still one of my favorite shows. I get to a point with it sometimes that I get bored with it and I'll stockpile a few episodes and come back to it, then I like it all over again.

They are saying 2 episodes when they advertise the show and they said last week when they showed this weeks episode they said only 2 episode2 left for this season.We all know it will back in the fall or winter :)

Desperate Times: 23 Aug 2012 (Thursday, 9:00 PM ET)

"The team travels to Panama to capture an assassin; Madeline tries to obtain difficult answers."

Okay, Michael does realize the sniper who killed his brother Nate will not lead him to the head honcho who ordered the hit...right? Also, we haven't seen Michael's mom since Nate ate a bullet. I hope she returns after the season break.

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2241630/

Great summer finale and can't wait for it to start in November.I figured Mike's mentor Carr was behind this :)

Jack Black's 'Ghost Ghirls' Paranormal Web Series Debuts

Starz Sets Premiere Date For ‘White Queen’

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)