Broadcast Networks Programming Discussion Thread

After finishing the BTTF trilogy, I was in the mood for some more time-travel movies, so I pulled out the DVD for Star Trek: First Contact. Watching it now. Great film. "Lock and Load." :)

Watched first part of Voyager "Year of Hell" last night(from the Trek Time Travel dvd set), need to watch second part tonight, if I can get through cooking :D dvr'd Earl as its a good one... hope I get to see it ;)btw there was a reference to First Contact in that episode...

Watched first part of Voyager "Year of Hell" last night(from the Trek Time Travel dvd set), need to watch second part tonight, if I can get through cooking :D dvr'd Earl as its a good one... hope I get to see it ;)btw there was a reference to First Contact in that episode...

"orders to find a quiet corner of North America, and stay out of history's way" :)

(it was because of a similar like from Doc Brown in BTTF3 that made me think of ST:FC

I need to get that Time Travel DVD set. :)

Good one, but Voyager seems dark, or at least this episode, I tried in the htpc and HD D1...both upconverted...

Oh, I wasn't impressed with the DVD transfer of the film, even upconverted. It was just ok.

Back on topic, only net is Standoff; not much on today for me.

Just saw that ABC is running the pilot of Greek, from ABC Family tonight (they had been showing Kyle XY in HD up until now); will record to see if it is any good. But disappointed they pulled Kyle from the main network.

Wow, a busy day: Pirate Master, Eureka, The Guardian, and Meatballs (excited about the last one; that was one of my favorite movies as a kid - always wanted to go to that camp ;) )

Special Ops: Lioness - Paramount +

BOSCH