Broadband Remote Access on 722k

bobsie

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 16, 2006
Alpena, MI
I recently upgraded from a 625/322 to two 722k receivers. After installation, I decided I wanted broadband connections so I could remove my telephone line connections. I ordered 2 WiFi Broadband Connectors from Dish Network, 1 for each 722k and installed them according to the step-by-step directions. Everything seems to work fine on my end. That is, the receiver menus say the connectors are connected online and I get all the necessary network information displayed. My wireless router also shows both receivers as being connected.

When I log into my Dish Network account and go to Remote Access, the display always says that both of my receivers are not connected even though the receivers say they are connected even after following all the instructions displayed on how to resolve the problem.

What, if anything, am I doing wrong? How do I get Remote Access to correctly show the status of my receiver connections?

How long has it been since they've been on the network? You should give it a day before you start trying to troubleshoot.

I agree, sometimes takes an overnight update to get the status to start showing.

I figured that as well. It is why I waited to write this message They've been connected since I received the broadband connectors on March 24. 2011 at 10:46 AM ET.

20 DMA'S Moving Back To Western Arc

Wrestlemania HD/SD Question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)