backfeed ?

Jeff lost in cable

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 15, 2005
Hi,

I have a 322 on one cable then did a backfeed for TV2 for 2 other TV's. Now I would like to send a DVD signal using a modualtor back to the 322 from main feed can this be done ? if so how? I can't run any wire to this 322 rec.
as it's a condo. Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Try two splitters to combine TV2 out put and the DVD picture to combine and seperate the pictures. Workewd for me TV2 output channel 60 TV1 output of second reciever on channel 4. This allowed me to run my picture and picture from my recivers in the basement. Should work with the DVD also. If your trying to carry the sat signal to the 322 along with the DVD picture just use a couple of dyplexers. Good luck

wobbie,

This one cable to the 322 now has 2 diplexers on it and 1-spererator for the LNBs. So your saying to add 2 more diplexers to send the DVD to TV1 on the 322 ?

Thanks
Jeff

No, you can't diplex a diplexed line. Think about what the diplexer does (ie. read the label).

Try a splitter at each end attached to the diplexer's low band port.

Simplesimon is right, I was'nt too sure if you had a seperator in the line. The splitter on each end should work to feed the low band port on the dyplexer.

why not build your won HD PVR?

Newbie here that has a question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)