Ashton Kutcher replace's Charlie Sheen on 'Two and a Half Men'

Kutcher (Kelso) will ne making between $770 and $800K per episode for the season. That might prevent him from drowning even if the show soews south.

Actually it wasn't half bad. We will see if it goes anywhere. We have not even met the Judy greer character and no idea what his relationship with the kid will be like. But who knows. I will i give it another shot or two.

I really liked it also. I've always loved the show. But I thought the Charlie character wasn't as funny last season as he has been the previous seasons anyway. I thought Alan pretty much carried the show last season. So I think they will be just fine without Charlie.

I liked it. Thought it was funnier than last season. My kids called it a home run. I wouldn't go that far. I will give it a chance though.

Did you catch the 3 cans in the closing card?
'Two and a Half Men' is finished for the season - USATODAY.com
Sheen has made controversial comments in several recent radio interviews, insulting Alcoholics Anonymous, his ex-wives, and series co-creator Chuck Lorre in one that was broadcast Thursday. He referred to Lorre as "Chaim Levine," Lorre's original last name, and said he had been turning Lorre's "tin cans into pure gold."

We laughed, had some good Charlie jabs. Cool to see Dharma and Greg. Funny to see them seriously fighting because they were always bickering but nicely, they were so in love. Plus the UPS guy was from D&G also.

Will Rose still be a recurring or regular character?

It definitely has potential, and they have good writers on the show.

10 Shows That May Get Cancelled

Spartacus: Vengence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)