aquiring signal

Status
Please reply by conversation.

donaldduck

Original poster
Sep 14, 2006
i just installed the new At9 and all my signals are in the 80-90 range,but my recievers(D11and R15DVR) say acquiring signal at 0%. they stay like this for quite awhile. is the AT9 compatible with these receivers?
I'm I missing something?

Thanks

donaldduck said:
i just installed the new At9 and all my signals are in the 80-90 range,but my recievers(D11and R15DVR) say acquiring signal at 0%. they stay like this for quite awhile. is the AT9 compatible with these receivers?
I'm I missing something?

Thanks

The AT9 should be fine with any receiver. Are you showing signal on all three satellites, 101, 110, and 119?

donaldduck said:
forgot to mention that i'm using a 8x6 switch

Why the switch? You don't need it, as there is one built into the dish. If it is wired incorrectly, that could be your problem. Try running a cable straight from the dish.

the switch came with the AT9 along with my 5 receivers,when i switched around the wires leading into the switch i got a signal on the other 4 receiver but lost it on my HD H20. does the wires coming out of the LMB need to be in any order on the switch?
thanks again Raoul5788

donaldduck said:
the switch came with the AT9 along with my 5 receivers,when i switched around the wires leading into the switch i got a signal on the other 4 receiver but lost it on my HD H20. does the wires coming out of the LMB need to be in any order on the switch?
thanks again Raoul5788

Your original post said only two receivers, so I was going on that, but for five, you would need the multiswitch. I do not have one, so I will have to defer to someone that does. Did you try to run one of the cables directly to the H20?

that did it, took the line right into the H20. never thought of doing that.
thanks for all your help Raoul5788

donaldduck said:
that did it, took the line right into the H20. never thought of doing that.
thanks for all your help Raoul5788
That won't work if you need all three satellite locations on the other 4 receivers. You need a Zinwell WB68 switch for the H20 receiver. Any other 6X8 switch won't work.:)

boba said:
That won't work if you need all three satellite locations on the other 4 receivers. You need a Zinwell WB68 switch for the H20 receiver. Any other 6X8 switch won't work.:)

That's true, you must use the Zinwell WB68 switch, others are not compatible. I ASSUMED :eek: that it was one since the op said it came with the AT9.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

HR20-700S at BestBuy!?!

Directv HR20 - Lease v. Buy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)