Anyone getting NBA TV HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
FlyingJ said:
Only 106 inch HD projector here, yup that is probably too small. I think someone has installation issues. Glad to see that your pic improved Guffy with that new receiver. And you thought it was allll D*

No, I think every Directv setup Ive ever seen must have installaton issues...And all the Charter HD setups Ive ever seen must be master installs that are done properly..Gee...

It has always been my experience that even the most adamant of D* Fanboy J6P's are more than willing to admit that D* has some pixelation/macroblocking issues.

You two are making some pretty absurd claims if you ask me.

P.S. Dont forget FlyingJ, I did offer an option B...

Come up and watch the NCAA games for yourself. Not my problem you do not know what you are doing. You are right everyone else is wrong. You are real quick to judge people and you don't know what you are talking about. Next time you are in PA, let me know. You will see how my setup is.

bgilga said:
Come up and watch the NCAA games for yourself. Not my problem you do not know what you are doing. You are right everyone else is wrong. You are real quick to judge people and you don't know what you are talking about. Next time you are in PA, let me know. You will see how my setup is.

bgilga
Ignore guffy, he is just a lonely little troll.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Harmony 880 remote 124.00

Question about Cancelling??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)