99 CENT PPV COMING BACK July 1...

I'm just thrilled to see Dish running this 99 cents special again. I'm really thinking or renting all 5 movies. There's something there for my wife, son, and me, yet I'll still will be paying less than I would for just one movie form Dish. Also it'll make look like I'm really generous over the holiday weekend to my family!:D

Ghpr13:)

If you go under DISH CINEMA and look at whats hot.Seems like BATTLE LA and SUCKER PUNCH are already 99 cent.It may be just a typo error though.I am not going to order them yet just in case.I checked HALL PASS and TRUE GRIT they are still regular price...:rolleyes:

Does anyone know if you can actually watch these repeatedly through the 24-hour period? When I attempted to watch Battle: LA a second time I was asked again to confirm the purchase. :confused:

Does anyone know if you can actually watch these repeatedly through the 24-hour period? When I attempted to watch Battle: LA a second time I was asked again to confirm the purchase. :confused:

It is suppose to be for the whole day.I noticed in the past when I would order a movie and watch it the first time, I would come back later and have a screen popup.Its ok to hit ok or confirm.You have already ordered the first time....

Can't Transfer Shows to Pocket Dish

Big Ten (676 update)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)