922 vs 722

mfoster711

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
College Station, Tx
OK, I have a really simplistic question......for the common person, what's really the big difference between the 922 and 722 other than the built in sling feature?

OK, I have a really simplistic question......for the common person, what's really the big difference between the 922 and 722 other than the built in sling feature?

HD graphics and channel logos and a larger hard drive on the 922. The 722k can do everything the 922 can do with a sling adapter minus the pretty graphics and channel logos + the 722k has internal manual timers and dish pass timers. The 922 still doesn't have these except for online. Oh and the price is more for a 922 than the 722k. You can also use the 722k with integration feature with google revue unit. The 922 can still be used with the revue unit as well , but not integrated , if that matters to you. I do not use integration since it is not worth the $4.00 a month to me.

I found your post interesting, mfoster711, and I'd like share some input. Along with everything else mentioned by garys and MikeD-C05, what also the 922 features that the 722 doesn't is a larger hard drive and new GUI interface.

Hope that helps and I'll look forward to hearing from you if you have any questions!http://www.satelliteguys.us/member.php?u=156233

Problem with timer on 622 -- has anyone seen this?

Program remote to control 2 722 Tv2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)