3 questions about NFL ST

Status
Please reply by conversation.
in addition to what bbixler mentioned.

NO, the NFL ST is not on Spot Beam BUT you were also talking about "moving" (changing your service address to be in another DMA) this I assume refers to receiving different locals to see games outside your real DMA; and locals ARE on Spot Beam

in addition to what bbixler mentioned.

NO, the NFL ST is not on Spot Beam BUT you were also talking about "moving" (changing your service address to be in another DMA) this I assume refers to receiving different locals to see games outside your real DMA; and locals ARE on Spot Beam

I brought up the subject of moving so I could get my local NFL team as they are always blacked out locally as well as watch other out of market games.

I don't care about any other programing from Direct other than ST. That is all I will use them for.

From the sound of it though what I want to do is not possible.

I brought up the subject of moving so I could get my local NFL team as they are always blacked out locally as well as watch other out of market games.

I don't care about any other programing from Direct other than ST. That is all I will use them for.

Especially without getting into a 24 month contract. If you didn't care about the contract you could get this:

Choice Xtra programming (the lowest package that gives you Free Sunday Ticket for 2011)
HD Access (free for life with auto-pay and paperless billing)
1 HD Receiver
Free Installation
Online ordering ($5 off a month for 12 months)
Refer a Friend credit ($10 off a month for 10 months)

Monthly rate for months 1 - 10 would be $19.99 plus your state sales taxes
Monthly rate for months 11 - 12 would be $29.99 plus your state sales taxes
Monthly rate for months 13 - 24 would be $65.99 plus your state sales taxes (you need to keep this package to have free HD access.....you could downgrade to Family Package at $29.99 per month and then you would need to add $10.00 per month for HD Acess)

If you are a member of AAA you could also get $10 off a month for 20 months, on top of the above rates. If you signed up through the Costco Direct TV website you could get a $180 gift card which you could sell on Ebay or Craigslist if you don't have a Costco in your area.

So there are options for you but I don't see you not having a 24 month contract.

No it isn't, I used to have ST stand alone back in the day but it's no longer available, not even on C-Band.

Hey Paradox, there's a market south of you that tends to show a lot of games for the team I think you're talking about. Check your PM and good luck. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Is this possible to stop from happening?

Subtitle Issue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)