NFL 2015 OFF Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
McDonald has been released ...
Now will any other team be STUPID enough to pick him up ?

They were also talking about punishing the team for signing an abusive player ... not sure where you would draw the line as too what is bad enough to incriminate the team though.

Who really saw this one coming??

Former Detroit Lions coach and Buffalo Bills defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz has found a job this season after all.

He will be working in the NFL as an officiating consultant in 2015. Schwartz will offer a coaching viewpoint on decisions made by the league's officiating department.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12949817/jim-schwartz-serve-officiating-consultant-2015
Well, when you can't find work for a team ....
Actually, Schwartz may be a very good choice for this job seeing he got the wrong side of many odd calls while with the Lions.

A track record of being wrongly accused thus far. Someone get the cross and the kindling, its BBQ time and the internet has chosen it's next victim!

I'm sure Goodell will do what he's done for the last year. Stick his thumb in the air and see which way the wind is blowing. Than his puppet Troy Vincent will make a "decision".

Everyone is paying for his Ray Rice screwup, except for Roger himself.

Reactions: BillD1984
I'm sure Goodell will do what he's done for the last year. Stick his thumb in the air and see which way the wind is blowing. Than his puppet Troy Vincent will make a "decision".

Everyone is paying for his Ray Rice screwup, except for Roger himself.
Based on what we know thus far I doubt this gets past the evaluation by NFL security like the first one (from the same woman?) If the only evidence is a broken door.

The Houston Texans will reportedly be this year's 'Hard Knocks' team. No word yet as to whether they volunteered or were chosen to do so....

bf47de89e1a237c64a50c9d2a3384ea9_crop_north.jpg

Reactions: Kraven
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)